If you have submitted an abstract, you may deduct 20 euros from the registration fee by applying the code abstract2017 at checkout.
Abstracts should be sent to Prof. Martina Rojnic-Kuzman at email@example.com before the deadline of May 12, 2017.
- Prepare your abstract in Microsoft Word.
- Prepare your abstract in English.
- Use the presenter's last name as the document file name for your abstract.
- Abstract title should appear in bold, all capital letters, left-justified, in 12-point Times New Roman font.
- Remaining text should appear in single spaced 12-point Times New Roman font.
- Please list the authors and affiliations directly under the title, separated by one empty line, and followed on additional lines as necessary. Underline the name of the presenting author.
- Separate the authors/affiliations and beginning of the abstract narrative by one empty line. After affiliations, on the same line, list the email address of corresponding author.
- For each author, give the initial of the first/forename followed by the last/surname (e.g. J. Smith).
- Indicate each author's affiliation with a superscript numeral following the surname.
- The abstract can be a summary of original research or review of a topic. It should be structured as Introduction, Methods (if appropriate, including notification of permission from Local Committee of Ethics), Results and Conclusion.
- Abstract should not exceed 500 words, single spaced in 12-point Times New Roman.
- Abstract narrative must be clear and concise, and checked for correctness of spelling and grammar in advance of submission.
- Each submitted abstract should only have one presenting author.
- Please turn Track Changes off before you save your abstract. Remember to thoroughly edit your author names, affiliations, and text before submission.
- Accepted abstracts will be printed in black and white and will appear in the program book distributed at the conference.